Monday, September 29, 2008

42 Revisited

Last week TechCrunch had a post on the State of The Blogosphere: The More You Post, The Higher You Rank. One statistic is that the top 100 bloggers post on average 310 times a month, which sounds quite exhausting. As you know, I post 42 times a year. I am going to promise to my faithful reader that I will stick to my pace. You will not get an unreadable avalanche of overlapping verbiage from this blog.

If I have not posted much recently, it is because I have spent a lot of time reading blog posts on the financial crisis. It is very entertaining to see these extrordinary events unfold around us. Who would have thought that George W. Bush will be known to future generations as the President who nationalized the American financial services industry?

No comments: