Tuesday, January 01, 2008

42

We know that 42 is the answer to the question, you know about life, the Universe and everything. Also, 42 is the number of posts that I have made in this blog in each of the last 3 years. I have always intended to write more posts, there are many subjects that I want to write about, but for one reason or another, they never get written or never get finished.

This year I did manage to write some more as I started the Developer Notebook blog to cover specific technical programming topics. The Developer Notebook also has less posts than intended. I have several posts in my head that are just waiting for me to find the time and energy to write them down. We will try to do better in 2008.

So as they say in my birthplace "Awrra best furra New Year".

No comments: